A Remote Session For Physical Therapy. Simple & Effective.
What Is A TelePT Visit?
- It is a remote, one on one Telehealth visit that is performed by our skilled physical therapists.
- It is performed on a computer connected to the internet.
- During your visit you will receive:
- Movement Evaluation to determine your true problem.
- Education on why you are hurting and how to prevent it from reoccurring
- Exercise prescription specifically to meet your needs
- This option is convenient. It is your Physical Therapy visit on your terms.
- Important: Most Insurance plans DO pay for Telehealth PT visits.
5 Technical Tips For A Successful TELEPT Visit:
- Make sure your phone or computer is fully charged or plugged in to the electrical outlet.
- Close all open windows on the device you are using.
- Make sure no other device is using your WIFI or internet. (Turn off your Netflix or Sling TV…)
- Getting closer to the WIFI tower help strengthen your signal if needed
- If we have a bad connection and you can’t hear or see your therapist then exit out of the visit and try to enter again through your text or emailed invitation.
Matt Connell in a TelePT Session